Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I am not sad that she has passed away, because I know that she had a greater understanding of death than most people on earth. But she just had so many phenomenal ideas. She was way head of her time. But, yesterday Elisabeth Kubler-Ross she made that journey that she has studied and written on for a good 50 years.

I didn't know her-know her, of course. But I have had to learn so much about her in Rehabilitation classes that I feel like I know her. This is my favorite quote by her, I wrote it down a few years ago and I seem to read it often:

"There is no joy without hardship. If not for death, would we appreciate life? If not for hate, would we know the ultimate goal is love? ? At these moments you can either hold on to negativity and look for blame, or you can choose to heal and keep on loving." ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive