Monday, August 16, 2004

SO I have finally taken on the task of cleaning/organizing the office room in our house. Holy Shredder Batman! Today was trash day and not counting the 3 kitchen trashbags of our normal weekly trash, we had 9 lawn and leaf bags of crap that I cleaned out, mostly shredded papers of Mr. Vic's. And I've only scratched the surface. Also, since Vic was in Vegas last week (he was supposed to be there Monday-Friday, but was ready to come home on Wednesday so he changed his flight) I thought that freed me up to go spend some $$$. I bought organizational things. I used my labeler a lot. It was fabulous. Give me another few days and then I need anyone who knew the before, to come see the after. And give me an award, because I deserve it.

The only other interesting thing lately is yesterday I went to get Vic something to eat and was driving on I35 to Denton. There were very few cars on the road, but all of a sudden there was a semi honking at me and riding my ass. I was in the right lane, the left was wide open. I can tell he is making gestures at me, but don't know what they are. I decide to exit and take the city roads just to avoid this guy. He exits too and pulls up next to me at the light. I look up at him expecting a big hairy middle finger, only to see him using his hands like paws and panting...pretending to be a dog. I am completely perplexed. He rolls down his window and says "Badass bumper sticker, chick!" And rolls it back up, I turn right, he goes straight and gets back on 35.

Oh yeah, my bumper sticker says "My standard poodle is smarter than your honor student."

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive