Saturday, August 07, 2004

So this woman bought a new Lexus LS400, but returned the next day complaining that she couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Watch this!' he said...'Nelson!'

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued....and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers.

The woman drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time she'd say, 'Beethoven', she'd get beautiful classical music, and if she said, 'Beatles!' she'd get one of their awesome songs.

One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed her new car, but she swerved in time to avoid them.

'ASSHOLES!' she yelled.......

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by the Dixie Chicks, Jane Fonda and Michael Moore."

Ha ha says Amanda! This really amused me tonight! I get madder and madder at those dumbass Chicks. Can yall believe they are participating in that concert supporting Kerry (aka Frankenstein)?!? I thought that Natalie was just the dumb one and the other two just got caught up in the middle of it, but this confirms that all of them are equally ignorant. I get sick at my stomach when I think about the fact that I paid for two of their CD's AND bought a concert ticket to see them. Makes me want to donate twice as much to Toby Keith just to balance out the universe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe..you may be my new best friend..

ghost
www.etipton.com

Followers

Blog Archive