Tuesday, August 03, 2004

William and I did something super sneaky tonight. We wanted pizza and we both like good aka homemade ranch dressing with it. SO we ordered pizza hut online and headed that way. On the way there we stopped at Chili's and William went in and said "Me and my sister ate here earlier and got 2 side salads to go, we were supposed to get ranch but got 1000 island instead. Can I get two ranchs?" She apologized and gave him two nice sides of ranch. It was fun. That's about as wild and crazy as I get these days.

I had a SECOND interview with the Salvation Army of Dallas last Fri for the case management position. Keep your fingers crossed. Two days a week I'd work in Lewisville, the other 3 in Dallas. It would work out nicely. Doesn't pay too well, but I think I'd really enjoy the work and that is most important! Not to mention that they promote mostly within and in both interviews I was told that people move up pretty quickly there.

Frank started taking drugs to help him with anxiety. That's why the vet thinks he's so wild and why he eats everything. I know it's crazy, but that poodle seriously has mental health issues. He's only been taking it a week and I swear he's already better!

My dad's 54th is today and last night me, Vic, Will, Lance, Lori, Kelsi, Autumn, Reagan, and Mom took Dad to Texas Land and Cattle Co. and then to Marble Slab. It was fun.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive