Friday, February 14, 2003

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I got "The Perfect Pasta Pot" and some Ouidad (ouidad.com) shampoo, conditioner, and hair spray AND the best of all! Vic handed over his Civilization game!!!!!! He had given it to me before; but I gave it back. It's now broken in 1/2. I also got the cutest card with little dinosaurs one it. It was weird to get a "wife" card. We also went to dinner last night (since Vic has to work tonight!) at this new italian place RIGHT by our house...it's called Don Camillo and it's a family from Italy that runs it. It was really good, nothing like what we think of as italian food. Then we went to Beth Marie's the old fashioned ice cream place that makes all of their ice cream in the store...it's soooo good.

In this same little complex as the italian place there is about to be a bistro. It looks _bad ass_! They were working in there last night so we could see in. It's painted a deep red and has a big frilly umbrella that's a chandler and tons of cool HUGE mirrors and art. It's really odd that it's so close to our house...I can't wait for it to open!

I also had my first test last night in Research and Proposal Writing. I studied all day yesterday and think I did pretty well. It was harder than I anticipated though.

I slept so good last night, I think it was because the test was over with and I wasn't anxious like I had been the last couple of nights. Could have also been the cough med w/ codeine :). I go to the Dr. at 4 today; I hope she can fix me fast!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive