Tuesday, February 25, 2003

I'm freezing my balls off. Not that I'm complaining, I don't mind being cold because it happens so infrequently. What I do mind, however, is not being able to hop in my car and zoom wherever I please. I suppose that I could, but since the media has once again taken it upon themselves to scare the crap out of everyone and interrupt all the regularly scheduled programming by keeping us "up to the minute" on the current weather...I feel I should heed their advise and stay put.

Yeah, it's slick...but does the whole damn metroplex really need to shut down? No. We went to Albertsons and there were people on I-35 going 20 with their flashers on. The frickin road had been sanded. I mean, Cheese and Rice PEOPLE! Go 40 and loose the flashers. If people would not freak their selves out, they would be fine. But they started on the news yesterday when the sun was still out saying "If YOU can get home, do so! I repeat, if you can stay off the roads, do it! Now let’s go live to doppler to see the storm...See over here right by Abilene there is some activity...BY GOD! It's a CLOUD! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" I wish Mr. Bush would hurry up and do something so these idiots can have something news-worthy to report about.

P.S. I loved the Bangor Sisters...very cute!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive