Thursday, February 27, 2003

I've found a new favorite thing. It's called "Pink Fluff." I like to dip strawberries and blueberries in it. Fresh, of course.

You mix a 3 oz. box of jello (any flavor, but it needs to be a red one if the fluff is gona turn out pink...but it really doesn't matter) and a 3 oz box of cook n' serve vanilla pudding with 2.5 cups of water and boil it until it's kinda thick. Then you put it in the frig until it's completely cool and then beat in a small container of cool whip.

It says it can be made w/ sugar free jello and pudding, and the fat free cool whip...but I don't do that.

Vic doesn't like it, but he doesn't like fruit. So I've been the only one eating it and it's lasted for at least a week and it's still good. I've gone threw 3 boxes of strawberries and 2 of blueberries in the last 10 daysish. It's all I've been eating for lunch. But, alas, I'm out of berries again and don't intend to go to the store...so tmw it's back to scroungin.

I have to go back to the crazy class tomorrow and Saturday. NOT looking forward to it, but after this weekend I only have 2 more weekends until it's over and those aren't until April.

Moe, What happened to bemoedee.com??? It makes me insane to click it and nothing come up. I LOVED the kitty pics, btw.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive