Friday, May 07, 2004

Conflict Map

This site's world map is SO awesome. It shows all the world's wars for a period of like a 100 years or so. You can scroll on this time line and it shows what kind of conflict and you can read about each one. Very interesting.

This is totally a different matter, but Moe, Andra, and Misti...we all know someone that got a UIA last week. For those, like myself, who do not know what that stands for...it is Urinating in Public. Yes, that's right. A very sweet girl from ANDREWS has to pay 200 something $$$ to settle this with the city of Denton. The cop walked up on her and she said "Officer, I know I'm in trouble...but could you please turn your head, it's already started and I can't stop." He wouldn't. Just stood there and stared. So sick. She was a tad intoxicated and going to her car out behind the bar she was just leaving. When she was telling me last night I couldn't help but laugh. She laughed too. But apparently they told her that if a person gets 3 UIA's they are considered a sex offender...which I think is stupid. They could have just been trying to scare her though.

This same person hadn't heard about the approaching nuptials. I sort of invited her. Sorry, it was my beer talking. If she decides to come, can I just call her my date? She was very excited and wanted to come to the Friday night at Greaud's House party also.

If you can't figure out who I'm talking about...just ask. I just don't want to include her name on here. Kinda incriminating.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive