Monday, May 31, 2004

PopCap Games - AstroPop

This is my new useless pass time. I just found it today and already I'm addicted.

My AC is still crap ass. But I'm not paying for it to be worked on again on a holiday weekend. So we have to be hot til Tuesday. It's probably not unbearable to most...78-79 during the day...but it's damn hot for me.

Mandy's car got broken into last night and she just found it when she was on her way to get me for dinner and a movie tonight. The considerate burglars just busted out her small back window...you know, like the smoking window...rather than the big one. Then they unlocked it and dug all around only taking 15 CD's from her visor. She had 4 pairs of sunglasses in there. Also, if the considerate burglar had noticed...there is no CD player in the dash...where could it be? In the trunk with about a million more CD's. Dumb Asses. Anyway, she called the pokey to file a report and was told to leave a message and "someone will call you back between one minute and four hours from now." Thanks. It was four hours. We ended up going to Tia's and sat at the same table that we all sat at (Misti, Moe, Wendy, Tom, Laurie, Davis, & Me) so that we could see her car out of the window to make sure no one took the already broken window as a "window" of opportunity.

We also rented a movie. We got In America and came back to my house and watched it. It was a really sweet movie that I've wanted to see for some time. Though parts of it were hard to understand because of their Irish accents.

I've been on a movie roll lately. Nice to escape reality :)!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive