Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I have been meaning to blog, but I've been busy being a bitch. I think I mentioned that William (19 yr old brother) was moving in. Well, he's here. And all I do is bitch at him. I totally don't mean to, but it just happens...you know, like he does stuff that we totally don't do...like use wrinkle release on everything...wasteful...get your clothes out when they beep! Duh. And leaving water glasses on the coffee table...poodle beak's knock those over as soon as they are left unattended. SO anyway, it's going reasonably well...but he's probably tired of me sounding like his mother. I have also been making him call me everyday on his way home from work. He's working at Brookhaven CC in Dallas and it's a good 30 mins to an hour to our house...I need to know when to start dinner. Again, duh. But again, annoying and motherly.

We had TWO snakes on our front porch last week. The one one tuesday William and I were walking up to the door and I stepped aside so he could unlock the door. He made this funny "ehhhhh" noise and I noticed he was running...I looked down and about 2 feet from my sandal covered feet was a 2 foot long black snake w/ yellow marks. I screamed so loud that our neighbors all hear inside their houses and Vic came running out side. We lost him and so he is still living. I say we like I was anywhere near where it MIGHT have been.

So then the next day, Vic was on the front porch and this guy rounded the corner...well, I think it was him...but Vic thinks it was a bull snake...but I know that it wasn't because that's one of the few snakes that I KNOW what they look like. He's now missing his head. The snake, not Vic.

I hate snakes and so does William. We were raised to be big chickens. I really hope two days in a row is not an indicator of how the summer is to go. Blah.

Other than that...I still need a job. I apply to an average of two jobs per day. I still don't have one. Everyone hates me. That's fine. But I am so not good at being a house wife.

Abby, William's gf of almost 3 years, is coming today for 8 DAYS. I knew she was coming...but he told me YESTERDAY that it was for 8 days. I don't think anyone has every stayed w/ me for that long...and I know that I've never stayed w/ someone that long...not even my parents. Anyway, I am not too much fun and he has to work EVERYDAY so it's going to be an interesting week.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive