Saturday, May 29, 2004

I forgot to re-add in yesterday's post that as I was blow drying my hair upsidedown (I like it as oneword, thanks)...I noticed that it didn't seem to be blowing very hard...then I noticed I was really hot and so was my hand (just thought it was the fact that the house was 2 million degrees) ...but when I smelt smoke I decided to get rightsideup. It was on fire. Not just sparks...they were there too. But the opposite end from where the air comes out had flames. And my dumb ass kept holding it, screaming for Vic, but I didn't want to drop it and it burn my rug. Vic unplugged it and the flame burnt out and neither of us were shocked, electrically that is.

THEN, this happened AFTER my last post...but last night about midnight I thought someone was bustin' my back fence down. I freaked and went outside with a flash light. Seems a giant tree decided to fall over into my yard from the forest behind us. It's propped up on my cute rot iron fence. The city won't come until Tuesday. My dogs eat wood then yack. But the city said "it the tree hit your house, that would be an emergency...but just in your yard can wait for business hours." Bastards.

But I've been out of bed for a good hour today and so far nothing I've touched has exploded.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive