Saturday, May 01, 2004

::iLL WiLL PreSS:: HOME OF NEUROTICALLY YOURS, 4Y-RECORDS & MORE.

Listen to the "Fat-kins Diet" one. He does drop a few F-bombs and talk about fat bastards...but it made me laugh. And he has a good point..."You don't see any fat squirrels, do ya?!" I like the pissed off squirrel. He has a nice message of self acceptance at the end too...something like "and if anyone tells you you are too fat or too skinny tell them to fuck off and die." Right on, squirrel! You are preachin' to the choir!

Only 5 days until International No Diet Day and I was printin' out the Cherry Sheet Cake that Vic's Mom makes that he loves...and well...I'm not gona love it. I'm actually going to hate it. Here it is:

1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup Butter or margarine
Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy then add
4 eggs
2 cups sifted flour
1 TBSP lemon extract (sometimes I use Almond extract instead)
1 Can Cherry Pie filling
Power Sugar to dust after baked

Add eggs one at a time to butter and sugar and continue to beat until fluffy, add flour and extract and mix. Spread into a greased and floured jelly roll pan and mark dough off into squares. Fill each square with Cherry Pie filling, about a TBSP or more into each.

Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes, until golden brown and bounces back when touched or do the tooth pick test. Sprinkle with powered sugar while warm.

Okkkk...lets see. Um. I hate lemon cake. And I hate almond extract. I also don't know what the hell she means by "mark dough off into squares." What size squares? And why? Is it for looks because I so don't give a damn if it looks pretty.

I think I will make it but w/ vanilla extract as the sub. for the lemon crap and I'm just gona spread the cherry stuff all over the cake. Maybe then I'll like it. MAYBE.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive