Thursday, May 06, 2004

Vic finished his finals today and I am so HAPPY! He only has 6 hours left to finish his degree...well, 9 if you count the class that he is retaking to raise his GPA...but he doesn't HAVE to take it...just wants too. I feel like I've been holding my breath for this semester to finish because he took 15 hard hours AND finished his internship this semester...not to mention working full time and some temp. Some of you may be thinking "And you just sit on your ass?" Yeah, pretty much. I am *looking* for a job. Haven't found one. Did make another thing in the crotchpot, so that qualifies me to say in good with the HWAT (House Wife Association of Texas). Hated it. That's four for four. Bleck. We went to Sweetwater Bar & Grill tonight for dinner and a beer. Well, I had a beer...he had a bourbon and coke. It was fun. There was a girl in there in her nightgown and cowboy boots. Purty. Anywho, I had 3 beers and it's time to sleep. They kinda made me feel bad.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive