Saturday, May 01, 2004

I've been doin a little crotch pot cookin. Ya know, Good Morning Vietnam...he says "crotch pot cookin'." Anyway...

Chicken & Noodles...hated it

Brisket....hated it

Oriental beef w/ broccoli....hated it

Soooo, I have one more recipe for a roast that I'm going to attempt next week and if I hate it...I'm giving the damn thing back to my mother. Though, Kim had a good point..."but it's so easy to make queso!" so maybe I won't give it back. But damn. Besides not liking it...I'm NEVER awake 10-12 hours before I eat....I get up at 10-12 am...and we eat when I get up and again around 7ish. So, yeah, not working. This morning I got up at 7:30 to put all the crap in there and get it started...of course I went back to bed...but still. I was pissed because I didn't even like it. Ok, enough of my bitching. If anyone has any recipes that they know are tasty for the crotch pot...please email me or blog them or somethin. Did I mention that Vic has liked them all...he's so weird...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive