Monday, June 07, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTI! I'm worthless and didn't call you, but I thought about you all day.

Now, I know I'm and old stick-in-the-mud and that I really shouldn't put this much thought or effort into this...but what the hell is wrong with Miss, sorry, Mrs. J-Lo??? I mean, does she really believe that a marriage to a man that has only been divorced ONE WEEK will be the lifelong mate she's dreamed of? Maybe it's like Brittany Spears wedding and she will sober up and get it annulled. Either way, I bet they don't make it a year.

We are off to Hobbs tmw. We moved our table that was in the dining room into the breakfast area, without the leaf of course. We also sold the old kitchen table to a kid that Vic works with. He just moved out of his parents house. It was a really cute table, but it was SO cheap that I was just waiting for the day it feel apart. Don't buy stuff at Rooms To Go, it's crappy.

3 comments:

MarissaD said...

I also forgot to call and I also thought about Misti all day. Pretty much everytime I wasn't at a phone, I thought about it. Then forgot when I got to a phone. :(

Also, I heard JLo is pregnant and that's why they got married.

MarissaD said...

Uh that was me. Apparently my display name was changed.

MarissaD said...

These comments are wacked.

Followers

Blog Archive