Friday, June 04, 2004

I met Kim and Bryan at the hospital yesterday to watch Avery while Drew had some tests done. Two year olds are great. I love how you can see their little minds exploring and constantly learning. She is very independent and stubborn. Just like her Moma. The tests all came back surprisingly well. Being with Drew I completely forget that he has Spina Bifida. It's a scary reality when someone brings it up.

After that I followed them back to their house. I hadn't been there yet since I've been without my Beetly. I have a LEWISVILLE VW SERVICE LOANER for now. The reason I say it like that is because that's how it's written in giant letters on my back glass. Neat. Their house is really cute.

Avery's second birthday party is tomorrow so I'll be going back for that. Today I need to go shopping for a gift. I really want to buy her clothes because little girl clothes are just so darn cute...but I'm sure she would rather have a toy.

I had ordered this months ago and it finally came yesterday. I was so disappointed because the "crop" pants need to be hemmed so they don't drag the ground...and it's not like I'm THAT short...5 feet 4 and 1/2 inches, thank you very much! Making it Big is my favorite fat girl store and everything always fits me exactly right. It's still very cute though. I have a thing for natural fiber clothing. No polyester on this fat girl!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive