Thursday, June 10, 2004

SO we made it to Hobbs. We stopped in Andrews on Tuesday night because B&K were there looking at their house and ate with them at the CC. We were the only people there. I ordered what I order every time, chicken strips. I bit into strip #3 and there was a bone. I gagged. I don't eat things on bones (fried chicken, T-bone steak, pork chops, etc) because they completely creep me out. I couldn't eat anything else and it's going to be a long time, if ever, that I can eat those there again.

Yesterday Vic unloaded all the parents lights alone. Then he and I went to the U-haul place which had gone out of business. The address was printed on the receipt from U-haul. They don't exist. It took us forever to figure out where they moved too. Then Vic and William's two friends Anthony & Jordan loaded my parents formal dining table, 8 chairs, china cabinet, buffet table, couch, & two fluffy chairs into this tiny U-haul. I was amazed it all fit. But all that is mine now. Yeah. I can't wait to get home and see it.

Vic left this morning at 6ish. He has to find someone to help unload it...William is not enough help. I think the U-haul has to be back tomorrow, so who knows who he is going to scrounge up.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with Bernadette, she is off work for the day of mourning. Then I'm getting a manicure & pedicure. Fun.

My mom gave me some Burt's Bees tinted moisturizer and I love it.

Moe or anyone else who cares to clue me in, what time is your shower and where is it??? I'm excited :).

5 comments:

MarissaD said...

10:00 AM at Cydney Molleurs. It's in Heritage Oaks over by Denise's.

Anonymous said...

1514 Heritage Blvd to be exact. It is at the end of the street across from a little park area. Just look for the cars. Hope you can come.

Amanda the Great said...

I've been aflicked w/ da pink eye so I spared everyone the exposure. Most people get it from little kids, I got it from my parents. I'm sad I didn't get to go. How was it???

Andra said...

We had a good time. The snacks were delightful. The conversation was pleasant and the gifts were plenty. My sister has very cool taste in home stuff. The party REALLY kicked in when we put rum in the punch!

MarissaD said...

http://www.bemoedee.com/weddingpic/andrewsgifts/

There's a few pictures.

Followers

Blog Archive