Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Starting with the letter

These kid's interpretations of idioms has really amused me. I just love stuff like this. Kids are funny.

So I missed Moe's shower because of my parents having eye rot. I am so glad that I am going to the wedding because I cannot miss Moe in THAT dress!

So, Mandy moved back in with us. But just til August. It's a long story, but suffice to say that where she was was too cramped and she can't get into the apt she wants til Aug. So with William here, 2 giant dogs, 2 cats, and a married couple...why not add a Mandy into the mix?

We might be getting my car back today. We still don't know who finally paid for it to be fixed, but we are going this afternoon to find out. The #1 reason I want to know is so if it's screwed up again...we know where to start. I'll have to blog later the grand total of repairs this time 'round. I just can't wait to have my own wheels back. It's hard to rely on others to tote my ass around.

I am going to Aimee's "bachelorette" night in Lubbock the weekend of the 26th. It's been the biggest ass whip just trying to get the damn thing planned. And I'm just talking about the planning to get there. But one thing that I have learned from this planning fiasco...I am NOT making plans with other people ever again before I'm 100% sure of what I want to do. I hate being pressured into making plans. I am not a planner and all of the people that are involved in this shower know this about me. So from now on, my plan is to get everywhere on my own on my own damn time and if people don't like it...then don't invite me :). Am I excited about this weekend? About as excited as I would be if I were planning a root canal. So just in case anyone is wondering, I'm gona be in a horrible mood until I return home on the 27th.

Did I mention that Sunday I turn 26 and I get an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins? That is the only thing I could think of to tell Vic I want. Well, except a VW Touareg.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive