Saturday, June 05, 2004

I am very sad that good ol' Ronald Reagan died. He just seemed like a nice man. Of course, when someone says his name my mental picture is of him in the Sledgehammer video, you know, by Peter Gabriel. He's like made of rubber and in his bed about to drown or something crazy. My second mental view of him is the mask in Point Break that one of the bank robbers wears. Obviously I don't remember much about his presidency other than he was the president, but still I liked him.

Avery's party was fun. I couldn't go to sleep last night. I felt like I had a million things to do. I was folding laundry at 4:20 this morning and in the shower at 9. I didn't sleep much. I'm excited to go to bed tonight. I am going to make every effort to make it to church in the morning. I am going to beg William to go with me, but I seriously doubt I can talk him into it...but he doesn't have to leave for work until noon so maybe.

We are going to Hobbs on Monday. Vic is coming back here on Wed. and I'm staying til Sunday. We are taking my parents their lights for their house that they bought here and they are giving us their dining room furniture. I'm riding back w/ Mandy & her sister so I should see all the Goff's which will be fun. I've not seen Jason since his wedding last Sept!

Ok, I'm off to play AstroPop.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive