Monday, March 25, 2002

10 pages of rubbish completed with 2 hours to spare. I even answered the bonus question. Of course I wrote about fat people, something I know a little about first hand, hee hee, snort snort. I even overcame the printer problem. Seems when we got our new computer (Dell), we got a free printer. Now, there was nothing wrong with the printer we had...but no one, especially not Vic, turns down a "free" something. Neither one work. Not the 2 year old one that had never given us any problems, and not the new free one. I don't know if they are *really* broken, or if they have just not been installed correctly...*I* have not attempted to install them, only Vic. So I saved it to a disk and went across the hall to Mandy's palace and printed it out on her dinosaur laptop. I have 10 pages of ramble in my hot little hand. Sing praises, my sisters and brothers, sing praises!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive