Friday, March 22, 2002

Just woke up from my nap. I just meant to take a power nap, that was at 7. MY chair? MY chair? Yes, I was the highest bidder. I won. But I hadn't heard from the seller dude. SO I emailed HIM and asked what the next step was. He wrote back:

"hello there was no transaction here. these chairs retail for $450.00 we are selling them on ebay for $300.00 plus
shipping thx. paul"

Why the hell did the bidding start at 50 bones then? Huh? Why did I bicker my way up to $150??? Huh? He had 3 chairs on there, the highest bidders were $150 (me), $180 (another chair), and $75 (the ugliest of the 3, obviously).

So all of us wasted a bunch of time and excitement just to get shot down cause he thinks his little artsie fartsie chairs are worth a minimum of $300. Pah-shaw! He needs to get over it, I mean, they are super cute...but really, I frickin' won, and I want my damn COW CHAIR. Here's the link to the site:

http://gabrieladesigns.com/

Are they worth that much mooooolah?

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive