Thursday, March 21, 2002

Last night Nancy's Grandpa Fred spent the night. Our house is 100% pure chaos without house guests. I felt sorry for him having to fight his way through out crap just to get to the junk room to go to bed. It gave me stress. Put that on top of the fact that I had someone else's teeth in my mouth yesterday, and I was a growlly bear last night. With the help of 2 prescription pain killers left over from knee surgery in 1998, I hit the sack early and feel much better today. Though, my teeth still aren't mine yet.

Speaking of Nancy, she has a new pass-time that we are going to have to break! She has found a new snack. Now, perhaps in Germany (that's where poodles are originally from) they don't have a problem with nibbling on the litter box contents, BUT I DO. I keep telling her that she is a gross dog and threatening to wash her mouth out with soap, but she doesn't listen. And she doesn't actually eat it; she just gets it out and moved it to the front door area. Maybe she thinks that she needs to take it outside. I don't know, but either way I feel the need to share a song that my mother sings (sang to the tune of Trailer for Sale):

Poodle for sale or rent!
We'll let you pet for 50 cents!
No fangs, no claws, POOF Tail,
Animal cruelty will land you in jail!

Yes, she did make up the words. Yes, she does sing it often. Yes, I come by my oddity honestly.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive