Sunday, March 17, 2002

I love Six Feet Under. It just blows my little mind every week. The characters are so deep and real. This week was mostly about Claire. I think until tonight I thought of her as a selfish, shallow, high school twit. But I was wrong. I think she is just very confused about herself and her life, I mean, she did just loose her dad 6 months ago and happens to be in love with a wanted criminal. Throw that on top of the fact that she lives in her family’s morgue with her mom who used the F word at least a dozen times tonight, her gay brother, and her brother w/ the AVM in his brain...and I think I'd be confused too. I truly love being able to watch TV shows without commercials. What did I do before HBO? AND when does Sex and the City start back up? I miss the girls. And their shoes.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive