Thursday, May 23, 2002

30 minutes to go. I have been here since 8 am, that would be like 12.5 hours ago. I did leave to go eat from 3-4. I met Vic at Sweetwater Grill. Why is it neat to Dallas people that west Texas has diamond back rattlers? This is a whole restaurant dedicated to Sweetwater, TX. Anyone that's been there knows that it does not deserve an entire restaurant in its honor.

People keep asking me if my ring is fake. I started telling them yes. What kind of question is that? I would never comment on someone's jewelry other than "Ohh, pretty!" Someone could have on the hope diamond, or the one from Titanic and I would never doubt it's authenticity just because what the hell does it matter? I mean it is so not my business if you want to wear a Cracker Jack ring or a gazillion million dollar ring.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive