Monday, May 27, 2002

William can just go go go! He still needs to be entertained 24/7, and I'm just not that much fun anymore! We've eaten at all the places I know around here, been to the movies, rented movies, played a 4 hour game of Star Wars Monopoly, he's played golf twice, and we've been to the mall. He's only been here 72 hours. He's mad at me right now because I don't want to go out to dinner and go to another movie. Seesh! I mean, I know he lives in Hobbs...but chill out dude!

Vic's working tonight for 4 hours, but since it's a holiday he'll get lots more! Yeah!

Mandy's been at the college softball world series in OKC. She's on her way here w/ Stephanie Walls. She lived in Lubbock when we all did, she's a cool chick. I think Mandy told Vic that she has an interview here tomorrow...but last I knew she had a good job with Costco as a buyer or something like that. So who knows, I'm just shocked and amazed that Mandy's coming back today. When the phone rang I just knew she was calling to say she'd be back before work tomorrow. She doesn't really live here, ya know.

I'm off to appease the young one. I'll bribe him with candy or something.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive