Saturday, May 11, 2002

Thank heaven for Bob and Kay. Parents are good, mine are gggggreat!

Finger's better by the minute.

Rooms To Go sucks. They have poor customer service, poor policies, and poor products. It all comes down to they dicked us around about it being backordered, delivered, blah, blah, blah for 3 WEEKS and we finally drove 45 minutes to Grandpraire to pick up my table and chairs from the warehouse today. We waited there for another hour just to have to load it ourselves (well, Vic and Bob loaded). We get home, the table is cracked; as are 2 chairs. Customer Service was already closed when we got home, so I sent an email to them. I rehashed the whole ordeal and let them know that there was nothing even satisfactory, let alone pleasurable about my shopping experience and they could either replace it and bring the dern thing to me or they could come get this one and credit it all back to me. I know I won't get anything done through email...but I wanted them to have a record that within 2 hours of our signing for it in their warehouse, I wasn't happy with it at home. Mostly so they don't accuse me of coming home and having a wild fiesta and it getting broken or something. So that might have been the case in my younger days...buy a table just for a party and then attempt to return it...no longer, I'm a grown up who just doesn't like crap!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive