Friday, May 31, 2002

I'm going to the Arlington Police Station today for training. They have a domestic violence response team. When a call comes into the pokey that there is a domestic disturbance, they send out a victim advocate with the copper (copper, Mr. Crime Stopper) to get help and information to the victim immediately. We are going to check out their program so that we can hopefully get the ball rolling for a program like that in Denton. There are just like 4 of us going, so it should actually be pretty fun.

I went ahead and bought a dress. I found one that was exactly like what I wanted my designer friend to make. Vic was with me and helped me pick it out. But that's fine for several reasons. #1 I am not superstitious at all, luck only exists in Vegas or when I really don't want the light to turn red when I'm running late. #2 He will forget by October what it looks like. #3 That girl in the picture was so damn skinny she made mannequins look porky. I will fill that bastard out to the max and it will completely different, we fat girls have that ability. Me and Twiggy could wear the exact same outfit and no one would notice. That needs to be added to my top 200 reasons being fat kicks ass.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive