Friday, May 03, 2002

Calgon didn't take me away and I'm still recovering from the move. Actually, I'm just recovering. I have yet to finish moving. In fact, I haven't been to the apartment since last Sunday when I went to get my blow dryer and some drugs. I did work all week. AND went to school. Finals are next week. Is there ever a time when I can just be 100% worthless AND not feel guilty about it because I really need to be doing something else?

Vic found a centipede in the casa last night. He garbage disposaled it. I guess that's ONE way to handle it. Why he didn't just step on the bastard is beyond me. He also found a spider when he picked something up to move it. I'm glad I haven't found anything, I would have prolly fainted or something. I did call the exterminator this morning (they just sprayed 8 days ago!) and told them there was a centipede in my house. She acted so blasé. No big deal. Man eating bug in your entryway? Well, if you see a pattern call us back and we will see what we can do. Just cause you have one bug doesn’t mean you have a bug problem. She totally doesn't know who she is dealing with. I'm on the look out. If it moves, I investigate.

Happy Cinco de Mayo weekend. Ola'!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive