Sunday, May 05, 2002

I talked to Kim today. I said "How are you?" She said "Fat." I said "I so don't want to hear it, I was born that way." Is that really all there is to complain about being pregnant? I mean, I know that a ballooning midsection in a mater of a few months is a little unnerving, but I mean, come on?! The answer to "How are you?" is never supposed to be "fat." The PC answer to "How are you?" is "fine, and you?" The common Kimmy answer is "Ohhhh, good...blah blah blah blah." She must really be feeling bad!

Speaking of fatness. Who comes up with this shit? On the radio yesterday (or the day before, hell, I don't know) I heard an advertisement for plus sized models-size 10 and up.

SO now they think that
birth control doesn't work for fat women, you know, over 150 lbs.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive