Friday, May 10, 2002

i am somewhat better, no surgery i don't think. it still won't move and i'm going to have a nasty scar. did i mention that one tooth went all the way through, a big wide hole where it went in and a little one where it came out? the other tooth of course just hit the bone...it will be the pretty scar, right on top of my finger. thank God for antibotics, they saved my life. ok, maybe just my finger, but close. bob and kay finally felt sorry enough for me and drove down here today. we have to get everything out of the apartment by tuesday and i can't really do anything with my right hand...so they came to save the day. and i never said that he never bites me, i let the little bastard naw on my hand for heaven's sake. i've said that he doesn't freak out when i touch him like he does when other people do, that he doesn't attack me (though i know he hates it). and this still holds true to that...he was pissed, but not attacking pissed while i had hold of him...but then when vic attempted to help and grabbed his back feet for me; he struck. my hand was in front of vic's and i know that was what he was going for and he accidently missed. he's sorry, i can tell. the next day he came and laid on my chest while i was on the couch and kneeded my right arm...he NEVER does anything like that. he was trying to make it better, he knew he bite my right hand.

one very sweet thing that i've not mentioned was that when i was hysterical and vic was holding compression to my finger and mandy was looking for the first aide kit, nancy poodle was sitting next to me all antsie licking my tears off my face and nudging me with her nose. it was very sweet, she totally knew that something was really wrong with me and she was trying to make it better. dogs are good, cats are wild (but good). just not the same as dogs. but i love them both. obviously, most people tell me that if carson were theirs--he'd be in kitty heaven right now.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive