Sunday, May 19, 2002

I'm still in Hobbs. The whole town now knows.

Bugs Bunny would be jealous of my ring. We are waiting on the setting though, we designed it...actually it's all Vic's doing. I let him do what he would have done without my influence. I was there though, so I know what it looks like. But I have a tempory one, the diamond with the old setting. It's preeeety.

My mother is trying to take over my wedding. I think I might just go to an undisclosed location and get hitched and tell everyone when I get back. As of this minute it's in Hobbs though, and it's just a reception...a brunch. But who knows what it will be tomorrow.

I saw Spider-Man (ha ha Moe) today. I was a tad disappointed in the actual story, love stories make me want to vomit. Neat-o special effects, and I was entertained. So I did enjoy it.

Vic's entralled in the last episode of X-files. I'm not. It will be over soon, so I'm going to get ready to bug him.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive