Monday, April 15, 2002

Dear cousin just pointed out that I will be forever single. Thanks turd bucket.

Not only will I be married someday, I will have children. Most likely they will be small adopted Asian ones, but that's more than fine. I love them. I saw this Chinese women in Macy's carrying a little (I'd say 9 months old) girl. She was just precious. I wanted her. I have always been interested in Chinese history too, so having a Chinese daughter would give me more than enough inspiration to research it so that she may know her heritage.

Not to mention that in China they have that law which prohibits couples from having more than one child and when couples have a girl, they put her up for adoption (sometimes worse!). Couples always want boys, especially in cultures with such strong family structures. I want girls, I love them, they are wonderful. I will go get them someday. But not today.

Today I'm having issues with getting out of school. I don't feel like it is ever going to end. I'm so very tired of going and not feeling like I'm getting anywhere. Yeah, yeah...work harder. That's what they all say. I just want to have 12 Chinese daughters and get old gracefully. Is that too much to ask?


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive