Sunday, April 14, 2002

The house is just almost a home. There are a few minor touch ups, but in less than 2 weeks I will live there. I can't frickin' wait! This apartment gets smaller and smaller everyday!

Robson Ranch. Adult Living community. Neat. My brother Lance called it a mid-life crisis to grave community. You have to be *AT LEAST* 40 to live there and they prefer you to be 55. No one under 19 can live there at all. Three golf courses, a country club, restaurants, and everything else the active mid-lifer crisis-er could dream of. Lots of two bedroom homes with golf cart garages. My Bob was in heaven. We were there for 5 hours. We looked at 10 model homes. We looked at every available lot. We even looked at the carpet/tile/house samples. Let me repeat, My Bob was in heaven.

William better watch out, his parents may become TX residents and he'll be left behind. I don't know who he'd live with...maybe The Grandparents...Pinkie...Uncle Walker and Connie...NO!! NO!! I know! Cousin Randy and Cousin Jason!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive