Thursday, April 18, 2002

I forgot to ad a couple of other things to my "While Vic's Gone List." I watched Living Single (Queen Latifa's old show) in the living room. He hates that show and it's one of my favorites. If I watch it in the living room usually, he gets on the computer or something...so I never watch it, and instead we find something we can agree on. Not last night! I also slept with the fan on. He gives me this schpill about my allergies and waking up with a sore throat. He finally wore me down and I never sleep with it on. Not last night! I took a shower and got out, directly onto the rug, without ever touching my towel. I even stood there and dripped for a minute. Normally, he would have had a conniption fit had I not dried all of me, but especially the bottoms of my feet COMPLETELY before ever stepping out; he hates a wet rug. But damnit! Not last night!!!

And now, here I am. The reason I'm up? Because I had to poop the poodle. HE normally gets up when she starts barking. That's anywhere from 7 to 9. Today it was 7:42. And there was no one to get up except for me. SO then I had to find something to throw on, get her leash on, and make the trek down to the grass. Not that it's too far, but you never know what adventures we are going to find on the way, today it was only a wind-blown leaf; but we did have to bark it Good Morning!

I've recently spoken about my desire to be a morning person. Thanks to Nancy and Vic, I will live like I am for the next few days. I’m off to work!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive