Tuesday, April 09, 2002

My last blog left something to be desired, so I should expand. My Saturday morning started with J-Ko and I splish-splashing from the Z Gallery to Crate & Barrel to Thomasville. There were so many beautiful things to look at; the majority of them I will never have; but it was wonderful to look. We then met Iesha at Celebrity Cafe, which was very cute and tasteee. There are a very of them in the DFW area, one address was basically in my front yard but I've never seen/heard of it before. J-Ko and I then made the drive out to my new house, and then to Target. We made the decision to be sure and do that at the very least once a month, because even though we do live close, both of us are too lazy to drive the 30-45 minutes. That must stop.

Saturday's rain was like Chihuahuas and kittens. By Sunday it was Great Danes and mountain lions. But I hadn't seen Miss Teri Gunnels in ages, so I ventured out. We went to the movies, as I said earlier, and then nothing. As for Rock Star, well...um…..It was hard for me to get into it because of the actors, Marky Mark replaced his funky bunch with some heavy metal men and Jennifer Aniston replaced her Friends for some slut puppy groupies. It was a decent 80's flick though, I was entertained and I suppose that is the goal.

The only note worthy event of yesterday was that I got my killer mondo midterm test/paper back. The one that I spent my spring break doing and I got!!!!!!!!!

(druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum rooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll pleaseeee)

100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rocked. Ok, so I just got a 95, but since I answered the bonus question correctly I got an extra 5. Wowzers.

AND, by the way, it's phosphoric acid in Dr. Pepper that is related to anxiety. Bad stuff, stay away.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive