Sunday, April 07, 2002

Yesterday I spent my day w/ J-Ko and we shopped. It was good shopping, though I didn't by anything other than a bag of salad and some kitty-shitty bags at Target. We also had lunch w/ Iesha (Leasha). It was fun :).

Today, despite the flash flooding and tornados, Teri & Mandy & I went to the movies. Van Wilder is funny, but I think I'd wait to rent it if I were you. But I'm not, so do as you wish. Since then I'm not sure what we've done, but the time has passed quickly and we talked. So that was good too. We did go to On The Boarder, and I ate my salad...and if you've read in the past, you know my love for their taco salad. Now we are going to watch a movie. SO I will give my review of "Rockstar" later.

Peace in the Middle East. I'm out.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive