Monday, April 22, 2002

I'm moving Friday. There is so much to be done and no time to do it. I just called to have the house sprayed for bugs. I love bug spray, it kills my most dreaded enemy. I have to go to the city and pay $105 just to have the water transfered from the builders name to my name. Makes me crazy. I can't find anyone to do Nancy's hair on Friday either. She needs to go to the beauty shop bad. I can't stand the way she smells anymore. And the groomer could keep her while the movers are here on Friday so we don't have to listen to her bark bark bark bark.

Vic's back safe and sound. YEAH for safe and sound! He's sick and I think I'm getting that way too. Yuck. He brought me the cutest little butterfly and flower braclet from James Avery. SO sweet.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive